BBD got a new forum.  

We leave it there to migrate to this new site  

Please all go to register  

Hello and welcome back BBD !!!

New fun War coming next
read post :
Click ---> BBD versus Nitro <--- Click

Login With Facebook Facebook Help Center Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Belgium Best Driver Index du Forum -> Belgium Best Driver -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ogbonkaila

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Login With Facebook Facebook Help Center Facebook Répondre en citant

Login With Facebook Facebook Help Center Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

702change phone numberMobile SettingsFeatured Answer 17 answers Seen by 582 Asked about 3 months ago Updated 2 hours ago. Don't click Save this browser if you're using a public computer that other people can access (example: a library computer).We need to be able to remember your computer and browser information so we can recognize it the next time you log in. You should only do this if that computer or mobile device belongs to you. The Where Youre Logged In section lists where youre currently logged in. If you haven't added this mobile number to your account, we'll send you an email with instructions on how to add it and collect your code.Once you get your code, just enter it in the Password section of the Facebook login page.Your one-time password is temporary and can't be reused.Note: One-time passwords are not available if you have two-factor authentication turned on.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Home. Learn more.If your web browser includes a private browsing or incognito mode, using it to access Facebook will usually cause this to happen after closing your browser window.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoWhy am I being asked to review my recent logins?If you have two-factor authentication turned on, you'll be asked to review recent logins anytime someone tries to log into your account and doesn't provide a security code. If you log out of any of your apps, you should generate a new password.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Managing Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your Account. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. If your Facebook account was hacked, someone else could also have access to your email account.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoCan someone use trusted contacts to access my account?We have security measures in place to help protect your account when you choose friends to be your trusted contacts. 82Can I add another admin to my business page. Don't click Save this browser if you're using a public computer that other people can access (example: a library computer).We need to be able to remember your computer and browser information so we can recognize it the next time you log in. Your email or password have changedYour name or birthday have changedFriend requests have been sent to people you don't know Messages have been sent that you didn't write Posts have been made that you didn't create . Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. If you think your account has been hacked or taken over, you should visit this page to secure your account. If you turned on private browsing or set up your browser to clear your history every time it closes, you might have to enter a security code every time you log in. Extra Security Features. Privacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake Accounts.. This way, you won't get alerts about the computer or mobile device you usually use to log into Facebook. To set up a Code Generator:Go to your Security and Login SettingsScroll down to Use two-factor authentication and click EditGo to Code Generator and click SetupFollow the on-screen instructionsUsing Code GeneratorNote: Code Generator is only available from the Facebook app for Android and iOSTo get your code on your mobile device:From your Facebook app, tap Scroll down and tap Code GeneratorUse the code to log into FacebookOther Useful ResourcesCode Generator security codes used for two-factor authentication are always six digits long and expire after 30 or 60 seconds depending on the mobile device you're using.If your security code isn't working, tap My code doesn't work on your mobile device to reset your Code Generator, then try setting it up again on your computerView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. 171Can't edit posts anymore!? Since recent updates Mobile Settings Something's BrokenFeatured Answer 43 answers Seen by 944 Asked about 4 months ago Updated 3 minutes ago. Tap Allow Notifications to turn off notifications from Facebook. Tap Tap Notifications > FacebookTap Allow Notifications to turn on notifications from Facebook. Home. The Where Youre Logged In section lists where youre currently logged in. 89I need to speak to a member of staff ASAP regarding urgent matter. If you're not in the US, check this list to see which mobile carriers support this feature and what number you should use.If your mobile number is already linked to your Facebook account, we'll reply with a unique, 6-character temporary password. After you get back into your account, you may want to review these security tips.Note: If you have two-factor authentication turned on and you're asked to enter a code every time you log in from a saved device, you may need to change your browser settings.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. .. 7047in my fb account fb like button not workSettings Something's BrokenFeatured Answer 231 answers Seen by 1,490 Asked about 4 months ago Updated 9 minutes ago. 372Android app notification bar moved from top to bottom. Please help!My Name SettingsFeatured Answer 27 answers Seen by 1,052 Asked about 2 months ago Updated 32 minutes ago. When you turn it on, your phone will generate a special security code that you can use to authenticate your login attempt on another computer or mobile device.Code Generator works on your mobile device even if you don't have access to text messaging (SMS) or an Internet connection. 913Why cant I see comments? News FeedFeatured Answer 39 answers Seen by 739 Asked about 2 months ago Updated 10 minutes ago. 1011How to permanent delete my facebook account Delete an Account I Don't Have Access SettingsFeatured Answer 31 answers Seen by 226 Asked about 2 weeks ago Updated 44 minutes ago. For help with the Messenger app or messenger.com, visit the Messenger Help Center.Video calling works with:Mozilla FirefoxGoogle ChromeOperaIf you're having trouble with video calling, try updating or switching your browser using the links above.Learn more about how to make a video call and talk to your friends face to face.Was this information helpful?YesNoRelated ArticlesWhat can I do if my connection is too slow for video calling on Facebook?How do I video chat with someone or a group on Facebook?How do I add photo, emoji, or sticker to my message on Facebook?. 87How to stop mid roll video ads 5a02188284
nice facebook coverscomment faire pirater un compte de facebookhack nick facebook viet namhow to download facebook password hacker v2.1your name means is === http apps.facebook.com mean_namefacebook account create freefacebook status like surveyshow do you logout of the facebook app on windows 8best computer for playing facebook gamesdownload javascript for facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Belgium Best Driver Index du Forum -> Belgium Best Driver -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation